Agency Partners & Links
Turning Points collaborates with many different agencies/individuals in Manatee County and beyond to deliver the best possible services for our clients. Currently our partners that provide services at the Bill Galvano One Stop Center are:
- Lake Erie College of Medicine - provides supervisory physicians for medical and pharmacology students.
- Manatee Glens - provides staff for outreach to the homeless and counseling.
- Suncoast Workforce Board - provides staff for employment assistance.
- Goodwill Manasota - provides staff for employment assistance.
- Jay & the Vets - provides veterans counseling and assistance.
- Florida Clinical Research - provides screening for potential clients with mental health disorders.
- Suncoast Community Capital - provides provides coaching for clients interested in starting their own microbusinesses.
- Linda Martin - provides free counseling for people with DUI mandated education and counseling classes.
- Manatee Children’s Services and Family Resources - operates an outreach program for youth age 16-25.
- Our Daily Bread - provides a meal from 10:00am – 11:30am, 364 days a year.
- Manatee County Health Department: Provides HIV & STD screenings.
- We Care: Provides Primary Care Clinic on 3rd Saturday’s of every month.
Other agencies we work closely with include Project Heart, the school district program for homeless children and their families, the Salvation Army, Hope Family Services, and Manatee Community Action Agency.